- 100 grams peeled and veined small spiny-clawed prawns
- 1 serrated crab cut into pieces
- 100 grams squid cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 100 grams sliced pork liver
- 3 tbsp. carrot shavings
- 3 tbsp. Chinese radish shavings
- 1 lettuce plant
- 3 tbsp. thinly sliced cucumber
Thai Sea Food Blog : Dressing Ingredients
- 2 hard boiled egg yolk
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. well-pounded hot chilli
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar syrup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Thai Sea Food Blog : Preparation
1. Immerse the prawns,crab,squid,and liver in boiling water until just done.
2. Wash the lettuce,cut into strips, and place on a serving dish. Arrange the scalded meats on the lettuce, then the carrot, cucumber, and radish, and finally slices of hard-boiled egg.
3. Slowly heat some palm sugar in a pot to obtain a clear syrup. Mix one tablespoon of this with the lime juice and then stir in the salt, chilli,and egg yolk.
4. Pour the dressing over the meats and vegetables on the dish, toss gently, and serve right away.