* 100 grams shitake mushroom (or other fresh vegetable).
* 4 eggs.
* 3 coriander roots.
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce.
* 1 tablespoon black soy sauce.
* 4 tablespoons sugar.
* 1/2 teaspoon five spices powder.
* 3 cloves garlic, crushed.
* 1 teaspoon peppercorn, crushed.
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
* 3 cups water.
* 3 coriander leaves (for garnishing).
* 2 yellow chiles, finely sliced.
* 1 teaspoon coriander roots, chopped.
* 3 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped.
* 1/4 teaspoon salt.
* 2 tablespoons white vinegar.
1. Heat water in a pot. Add eggs and wait until cooked. Remove from heat and peel out the egg shells.
2. Heat water in a big pot. Then add pork leg, garlic, coriander roots, five spices powder, black peppercorns, light soy sauce.
4. Prepare the sauce by pounding all sauce ingredients using mortar and pestle or food processer until all ingredients mixed well. Then add vinegar and stir again, set aside.
5. After 30 minutes, remove from heat, then cut the pork leg into a well pieces and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves on top and serve immediately with sauce and steamed rice.