- shrimps 12 medium sized
- garlic 3 cloves (finely sliced)
- fish sauce 2 tablespoons
- vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- 2 eggs
- onions 3 spring (finely sliced)
- fresh coriander 1/2 cup
- 1 cucumber , sliced
- 1 lime, 1 tomato
- 1/2 minced green or red chilli for medium-spiced rice
THAI FRIED RICE WITH PRAWNS
1. Place oil in a wok. Add garlic and chilli. Stir-fry over medium-high heat until fragrant (about 1 minute).
2. Add prawns and stir fry until cooked thoroughly.
3. Move ingredients aside and crack egg into the wok. Stir to cook and break up the egg. When egg is nearly cooked, add the rice. Stir fry, keeping the heat medium-high.
4. Add fish sauce, and tomato, continue to stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle with spring onion, and coriander on top and place cucumber and lemon besides the fried rice. Thai people love to serve Fried Rice with chopped chilies in Fish Sauce for better taste.