Kao Pad Koong (ข้าวผัดกุ้ง)
- shrimps 12 medium sized
- cooked rice 4 cup
- garlic 3 cloves (finely sliced)
- fish sauce 2 tablespoons
- 2 eggs
- onions 3 spring (finely sliced)
- fresh coriander 1/2 cup
- 1 cucumber , sliced
- 1 lime, 1 tomato
- 1/2 minced green or red chilli for medium-spiced rice
THAI FRIED RICE WITH PRAWNS
1. Place oil in a wok. Add garlic and chilli. Stir-fry over medium-high heat until fragrant (about 1 minute).
2. Add prawns and stir fry until cooked thoroughly.
4. Add fish sauce, and tomato, continue to stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle with spring onion, and coriander on top and place cucumber and lemon besides the fried rice. Thai people love to serve Fried Rice with chopped chilies in Fish Sauce for better taste.