( Sea Perch Steamed With Chillies in Lime Sauce )
- 1 sea perch weighing about 500 grams
- 6 peeled cloves of giant garlic
- 5 hot chillies
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 spring onions
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1.5 tbsp. light soy sauce
Thai Sea Food Blog : Preparation
1. Scale, clean, and wash the fish. With a knife, score the flesh along the length of the fish; then, place it in a deep bowl.
2. Chop the chillies and mix them with the chicken stock, lime juice, and soy sauce. The dominant taste should be sour.
3. Pour the mixture over the fish and place the spring onions cut into lengths and the garlic alongside.
4. After the water has begun boiling, place the fish in a steamer and steam over high heat for about 15 minutes. Remove from the steamer and serve hot.