( Sour and Spicy Seafood Soup )
- 100 grams shelled and veined prawns
- 100 grams shelled mussels
- 100 grams squid cut into pieces and scored
- 100 grams crabmeat
- 5 fresh hot chillies
- 1 lemon grass stem crushed and chopped into pieces
- 1 tsp. roasted chilli paste
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 5 dried chilles fried in oil
- 3 kaffir lim leaves
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 3 cups water
Thai Sea Food Blog : Preparation
1. Heat the water and add the lemon grass and the kaffir lime leaves torn into pieces to the pot. When the water boils, add the prawns, mussels, squid, and crabmeat.
2. When the water comes to a boil again, remove the pot from the heat and then stir in the lime juice, fish sauce, and chilli paste. Add both the fresh and the dried chillies, dip into a bowl, and serve.