1. Asparagus. .. To gently scrub with a brush, wash vegetables.They snap the ball at the start of the tender.Cook covered in small amount of boiling salted water.TIME cooking.. UP-8-10-minute cut - 10-15 minutes.
2. Nuts... (Green or wax). . To prepare, rinse the end of the string.Cut in 1 inch pieces or leave whole length of the wound. Cooking on a small scale.Amount of boiling salted water.TIME cooking.. 20-30 minutes.
3. Cabbage... To prepare, rinse the leaves wilt. Cut in6-8 wedges or chips. Cook covered in small amounts.Boiling salted water.
TIME cooking.. 10-12 minutes.
4. CARROTS... Swab or backup. Soi cut in quarters.Bars, or all out. Cook covered in small amounts.Boiling salted water or beef consumer.TIME cooking.. 20-25 minutes as well.
5. Spinach... To prepare, cut the roots and wash several times.Warm water, lifted out of the water you wash. Cooking.Add water to cover. Reduce the heat while a steamFrequently while cooking.TIME cooking... 3-5 minutes.
7. Okra... To provide clear pods, trim stems. Slice or leave.All. Cook covered in small amount of boiling water.TIME cooking.. 8-15 minutes.
8. Tomato... To prepare, wash the tomatoes ripened. Cook slowly, covered.Without adding water.TIME cooking.. 10-15 minutes.
9. Eggplant.. To be clear if the skin is tough, slash, cut in 1 / 2 inches.Piece dipped in beaten egg, then in the bread crumbs, dry, brown slowly.On both sides in hot fat. SeasonTIME cooking.. About 4 minutes.
10. Mushrooms... To prepare, wash, cut the tips of stems. Out all or a spoon.Add the melted butter in skillet; Sprinkle with flour andMix, cover and cook slowly, turning some TIME cooking.. 8-10 minutes.
11. Zucchini.. To provide a clear edge Sliced.The butter in a skillet and cook covered for5 minute open and cooks until tender, turning pieces.